The second biggest question of the men, soon after “what to wear at a wedding”, is referring to the costumes worn in celebrations of graduation. Although it might appear clear to some that this is a formal ceremony, requiring at least the costume social (suit and tie), you always have those who try to circumvent the rules, but there are also the events in which the students themselves agree to wear a costume more informal, so before anything, whether you are the honoree of the night or just a guest, never forget to inquire about the dress code of the party in most of the times it will be included in the invitation, otherwise you’ll have to ask in respect to not making mistakes
We have already talked in this post about the dress codes of the events and in this and the other about the what to use on a wedding, the graduation party is not much different, but it never hurts to pass along with you:
1 – Black Tie – Formal
The Black Tie is one of the attire more formal, that exist, only being outdone by the White Tie. It is usually the choice for graduation of the college, including the black tuxedo jacket, white shirt, bow tie, black oxford shoe in black varnish and cummerbund black satin (the strip that goes on the waist) or a vest, the latter being less common. The accessories for this type of costume will not let you slip, the clock has to be sophisticated, with leather strap and cufflinks, silver-plated, in pocket is nice the white handkerchief of silk.
2 – Black Tie Optional
This dress code allows the custom black with black bow tie for those who feel more comfortable as well, but probably only the guests will have that “teaspoon”, the trainees certainly will wear the Black Tie. The accessories are the same as black tie, because the level of elegance is almost the same.
3 – Semi-Formal (Suit Social or the Full Tour)
Here we have a formality more accessible, because anyone that has a suit basic is already with the costume guaranteed. Hardly a graduation will occur during the day, the event is held the night in 99% of cases, then your options are in the old kind of suits in the colors black, grey, graphite and navy blue that work wonderfully after 18h.The marine and the graphite are less stern, and the first can be combined with shoes brown, but I would be anyway with the footwear black combined with the black belt, as it is considered more elegant and appropriate for this type of occasion. The tie does not need to be necessarily black, but it has to be discreet both in color, as in the drawings, so stripes and cross microestampa in sober shades are good choices, already checked and large drawings can be inadequate, be careful!
Note: this is the point at which you say: “But I’m young and fancy-free, I want to mount a visual radical, daring, innovate!” And I answer: “no, Not this time! When the staff chooses any of the options above is because the event will be somewhere very chic, sophisticated and full of protocol, a man has to know when to or not to follow these protocols to the letter, respecting the environment and those who attend.”
Do not be crestfallen, you can include in the invitation the following dress code:
4 – Costume For Sport – Casual
As I said earlier the students themselves may release the costume, opting for settings that are not always clear as “casual chic”, “sport fine” or simply “sport”. In this post here I talk about the costumes the most well-known for events and you may be able to identify most of the specifications of the calls, reading the text, in other cases it will be necessary to ask what the hell they wanted to say with the given term (casual chic is an example, no one knows for sure what that means) and, in the end, you will end up sending me an e-mail asking for my advice on what I should wear, because it really will appear a doubt damaged, something common when we have many options and a little fear,so I’m going to give my honest opinion about the costume for these occasions if you do not want to use a traditional suit, but you should know that in the end, the choice is yours!
Suit for any event that allows clothes a little more casual:
– Start with a shirt discreet, if you choose a pattern, which is a chess as well small or thin stripes in neutral colors, the best colors are always clear and the white shirt goes with anything;
– The pants may be a cotton twill or chino in neutral tone (beige, black, navy and grey) or a jeans as well dark , and without faded, effects or torn;
– To leave the look cool, opt for a shoe, preferably a brogue, the shoes would be better in a party more simple, here is a leather shoes is the most appropriate. In this article we set up a table of shoes from the more formal to the more casual, try to choose something that is not very below the note 5.0;
– Add a blazer in the key colors (black, graphite or navy). On hot days try to appeal to the wool cold that is quite fresh and pleasant to use, how to trim, the slim fit of the two buttons is quite young and modern, goes down very well here;
– Hold the belt leather traditional, this kind of accessory to finish the look, and keeps the assembly aligned;
– If it is possible to use the tie, the set is always more imposing with it, even the skinny, considered more modern.
Parts and accessories that can also be used:
– Vest: under the blazer gives a more noble at the set, alone has a tone more hipster, but if you find it better to abandon the blazer, it can be a way to not let the combo, very simple;
– Suspenders: has that appeal to retro that is very well in some people, if you think that you are in this select group, go ahead!
– Scarf: it gives me a message of course that you care about your look and are not afraid to let your visual more elaborate. I am fully in favour;
– Hat: that you will leave at home, sorry!
– Watch: has to be the least athletic possible. Bracelets of leather, steel or titanium are welcome, dials, classic, without a lot of visual pollution also;
– Bow-tie: there are those who say that it is a thing of the waiter, but I believe that those who know how to use the accessory manages to put together looks nice and go out of the ordinary, if you are willing, to risk!
- Find out if the location of the party is open or closed and check the weather forecast to not spend too cold or too hot;
- Don’t fill the pockets with personal items, take only what is necessary, there is nothing worse than ruining your silhouette with pockets crowded;
- Look “total black” is not appropriate for this type of party. Also avoid wearing shirts with very dark colors that will leave the look heavy;
- The jeans with jeansis also another combo risky, something more classic, it seems more appropriate;
- Look for give a trimmed on the hair if the locks are medium and rebels close to the cut-off date;
- Try to use the shoe chosen before the big day to give a softened;
- After arriving to the party forget the outfit and have fun!
What To Wear In Marriage Man
New Arrival Floor Length Halter Bridesmaid Dresses/Wedding …
Boy Wearing Female Dress : New Fashion Collection – Always …
Jasmine Tookes Bikini Body Exhibition Time Along the Miami …
Buy Men Shirt Suit Wedding Gift 5-Speed Gearshift Round …
Best 36 Cute Clothes images on Pinterest
Cufflinks Shirt Studs Set Men Elegant Black White Tuxedo …
Search Results for “Prom Dance Songs” – Black Hairstyle …
Men Purple Sandglass Silver Sand Timer Business Wedding …
71% off Guess Shoes
Easy Halloween Makeup For Men
Mikey Yellow Diamond Cut Out Crystal Drop Earrings
Men Business Jewelry Solid Skinny Luxury Menswear Lapel …
Men Shirt Suit Wedding Gift 5-Speed Gearshift Round Silver …
Elizabeth and James Embellished Mini Dress
Harrods White Chocolate, Pistachio and Cardamom Biscuits …
Top 30 Best Graduation Outfits for Guys
9 Classic Shirt and Jeans Combinations For Every Wardrobe …
5 Outfits for Boy to impress girl in College Fresher Party …
What to Wear to a Funeral: Men’s Guide