Before the trip to the USA

Before the trip to the USA 2

Passport and visa Absolutely no later than 72 hours before your trip to the United States, you must apply for an entry permit. This permit costs $ 14 (May-11). Use the following link: Or search for “ESTA View waiver program” via your search engine. On the page you will find the heading “Apply for entry permit to the USA” Click on the “button” where it says “Apply”. Read the…

Read More