The summer is cool because garments give you more game, at least for me. For this reason where I take this opportunity to bring out all printed items, colorful and eye-catching without fear that I mark down the street or that looks like a monkey’s fair. I like the options that provide us firms and the variety is so great that at the end everyone just finding his.
Dresses they are always a good item to have on hand and the prints they serve for those days that you want to go chic without very complicated life. It’s what I like about them: with very little can be perfect.
- Printed strapless minidress of Zara, 39.95 EUR.
- Straight cut dress of Mango, 17,99 EUR.
- Patterned Jaquard of Topshop, 85 euros.
The same goes with the monkeys: a garment that increasingly is catching more and more prominence and it is becoming indispensable for our days of heat and Sun. Short or long, are adapted to our day to day, so I think that prints they are also a good option to take into account.
- Short Jacquard monkey’s ASOs, 59,65 euros.
- Monkey with color back from Zara, 25.95 euros.
- Printed chiffon Dungarees of Mango, 35,99 EUR.
- Mono short patterned flowers of ASOs, 46,39 euros.
But if what we like is attention, We must not escape pants. With colorful and eye-catching prints, These may be the King of your outfit if you combine them with other plain clothes and without much what. Style palazzo, skinny pants or cropped, they will make you be the Queen of the day (or night).
- With stamped purple and mustard for Topshop, 49 euros.
- Soft pants with geometric print and under the elastic of ASOs, 37.11 euros.
- Pants with wide leg and print colour block of ASOs, 53,02 euros.
- Pants Marseille’s River Island, EUR 26,51.