Before the trip to the USA

Before the trip to the USA 2

Passport and visa Absolutely no later than 72 hours before your trip to the United States, you must apply for an entry permit. This permit costs $ 14 (May-11). Use the following link: Or search for “ESTA View waiver program” via your search engine. On the page you will find the heading “Apply for entry permit to the USA” Click on the “button” where it says “Apply”. Read the…

Read More

City life and sports celebration in Vancouver


Vancouver is one of the largest and liveliest cities in huge Canada. In the heart of the city center, you can enjoy the offer of cafés and museums. The nature surrounding the city offers opportunities for a wide range of activities, whether you enjoy skiing or photography. VANCOUVER AS A TRAVEL DESTINATION A big city close to nature According to DigoPaul, Vancouver, the host city of the 2010 Winter Olympics,…

Read More